Occupational health services
Occupational Health actively promotes and maintains good health in the workplace, ensures legal compliance and supports employers and employees when health problems occur.
What are the benefits to your organisation?
- Improved staff motivation and performance
- Better staff attendance and retention
- Increased productivity
- Reduction in sickness absence levels
- Reduced risk and cost of litigation
- Increased profitability
Friarsgate is a provider of Occupational Health services and other private medical services within the Mid Hampshire region and offers the following services:
- Sickness Absence Management
- Pre-employment assessments
- Health Surveillance
- Ill Health Retirement
- Specialist Medicals
- Audit and Policy Advice
- ENG1 Seafarer medicals
- Driving medicals
- Chester step fitness testing
Friarsgate private medical services offers a professional, effective and efficient Service.
If you would like an estimate or further information about this service, please contact the practice on 01962 871730 for more information or to book an appointment.